Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My hero!!

His name is Albeiro Castaño, he's my father. He is 1.65 mts tall and his weight is 70 kg. His hair is short and I have the same teeth than him, his eyes are brown, he has tan skin and he had an accident when he was child and now he has a lot of burns in his skin. He's a nice person, he's always smiling, he's dynamic, efficient and funny.
I admire him because he's a very intelligent person that all the time is thinking about reaching his goals. I really like him because he's adorable and he always tries to do anything for us. He's a person that never says "I give up".

He always wakes up early, he takes a shower and dresses up, he prepares his breakfast (he's like a chef), then he goes to work with the husband of my aunt to the construction company. It's so far. he works hard and at twelve o'clock he goes to eat his lunch, he sometimes calls us at this time. Then he comes back from work at seven o'clock. At night, he goes out with his friends and talks for a long time.

No comments: