Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A hard weekend!!!

On Friday night, when I got out of the class, I went to the audition and I told to my friends and stayed releaxe, then, when all finished I went to my home and my mother said me that my brother had to go to teh hospital.
On Saturday morning, I visited to my brother and told him about wath happened with him, then I went to my home and take a nap, in the afternoon, I visited to my brother again, and enjoy the closed of the day and we was kidding about anything that happens in our lifes. At night, I was more releaxed and happy, -I want to do something,- I went to greet a friend, but she wasn't in her home, how I was near to my last job, I just went to talk them a moment, but they were celebring..., What ?? I don't know to that instant, the only thing that I knowed, it's that they were happy and only wanted to enjoy the young night, somebody says "eh! We are in Cali, this is the night that we can do everyting that you want". Maybe, he was correct, It was a wonderful night, because by a moment, I forget my problems and enjoy the night, I danced, drunk some liquor, was funny.
On Sunday, I went tothe church, and I sang to God, then I visited to my friends and told them about my brother and they got me some advices, at the noon I went to visit my friend and stayed with him, then his girlfriend came and speaked with him. At night, I went to visit a pretty girl that likes me and told her.

1 comment:

morenita said...

hello, is truth the best day is today so don`t forget your propossite with the people loves them.